friendly reminder that Harry Potter
- at eleven, was described by his teachers as ‘bright’
- at the same age, according to the Sorting Hat: “Not a bad mind, either. There’s talent, oh my goodness, yes” and “You could be great, you know, it’s all here in your head”
- mastered the challenging Patronus Charm at thirteen and proceeded to teach it at fifteen
- resisted the Imperius Curse at fourteen and soon learned to throw it off completely, even when cast by the incredibly powerful Voldemort
- also at fourteen, learned to cast a powerful Accio Charm
- at fifteen, was training other students
- at the same age, under extreme stress, tested as ‘exceeds expectations’ or ‘outstanding’ in every subject that required actual magic (including the dreaded Potions)
- same age, cast a briefly effective Cruciatus Curse
- at sixteen, became a star Potions student simply by following superior instructions
- at seventeen, successfully cast the Imperius Curse on his first try, and used it repeatedly
- at the same age, cast a successful Cruciatus Curse
Real talk guys. This is my nana, Jean Southern. I went around to hers to do what we usually do on Saturdays; drink tea, play Scrabble and talk about random shite. One time I showed her this image and I swear she damn near pissed herself and that’s the story of how I had a conversation with my nana about how she wished she called Daniel Radcliffe a cunt.
Showing my favourite movie to my friends
"You either die a hero or live long enough to become a villain."
HOMYGAWD SO CUTE
The boxes have Braille. Oh my god the boxes have Braille and the bats are so cute and oh my god I’ll take twenty!
The Avengers (2012) for more movie quotes follow movie
Someone find the other gifs and finish this.